What We Believe
Proof of God?
Freedom Friday Radio
Meet The Staff
Pastor Carl on TV
Pastor Carl Gallups
Assoc. Pastor Greg Robards
Assoc. Pastor Jim Rinehart
Worship Assistant Ray Harper
8351 Hickory Hammock Road - Milton, Florida
We provide quality ministries for the entire family.
All that work with our children and youth have had background checks and have had to meet other biblical and safety requirements.
Below are the ministries we offer and a brief description of each. Please call the church office
for more information regarding names of Ministry Directors, ministry times, meeting places, special events, etc.
Our worship and music ministry is incredible!
This ministry is under the direction of Pastor Jim Rinehart. Choir rehearsal is every Weds. evening at 7:30 PM CT. Call the church office for more information about all our worship, music, instrumental, special groups, and drama ministries.
HHBC offers something for everyone in music and worship leadership ministry. From our children and student ministries to special vocal and instrumental groups as well as seasonal choir/drama productions ... we have opportunities for you to use your gifts of music and worship leadership.
The HHBC Student Ministry
is one of the premier ministries in our region of the nation!
This ministry is known around the world for its hands-on deep-missions endeavors. Locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally ... our student ministry is involved! Frequent leaders in Sunday morning worships ... we are training and equipping our students to be tomorrow's church leaders. We place a heavy emphasis on Bible study, discipleship, witness training, and keeping a servant heart.
The HHBC College and Career Ministry
- is a continuation of our excellent student ministry, with even more emphasis on engaging within the church family and broader ministry and mission focus appropriate with their increasing maturity in age and their walk with the Lord.
The HHBC Children's Ministry
- is where a lot of the foundation for our Student and College ministries is laid. Bible study,choir groups, dramas, musicals, discipleship, Bible drills, and more - help to make up this important ministry.
The HHBC Pre-School Ministry
- We take the safety and security of your children seriously! As well as your peace of mind. All our workers are uniformed, background check-certified, and monitored. We have a church security ministry patrol that regularly checks on our children and parents are provided with alert pagers. We also have a crying baby private viewing room so that you can still be a part of the services and be with your small child if you desire.
Men's Bible Study Group
- is known as The Bereans ministry because of their love for the contextual study of and practicle application of the Word of God. The men meet every Monday night evening at the church fellowship hall for a relaxed dinner and Bible study time - often led by our Pasto
The HHBC Women's Ministry
- Calls themselves W.I.N.G.S. - Women in God's Service... This ministry involves missions endeavors, Bible studies, retreats, conferences, church ministry involvement and more. Call the church office for special events, meeting times, etc.
The HHBC 50+ ministry
- is geared towards fellowship and ministry among those who are 50 and older. However, they frequently involve the entire church family in their meals and special events. They meet on the third Friday of each month at 6:30 PM in the church fellowship hall for a meal, fellowship, speakers, music, and more.
The HHBC Family Library
- has it all! You won't find a finer and more well equipped church library in the area! DVDS, books, children's material, research libraries, reference works, popular fiction and non-fiction Chrisitan literature - and more! The Library is open almost every time the church is open and a regular ministry function is in progress. Their hours are convenient for all.
The HHBC Church Security Ministry
- has as its goal to provide you and your family with the very best security possible, while at the same time giving you the feeling that you are not sitting in a "security zone." We have a team of qualified persons who are continually: monitoring security cameras, parking lots, roving patrol, walking the buildings, checking children's areas, locking and checking doors, observing the facilities and activities, etc. We also usually have several medical professionals on campus as well. Some of our security members are current or retired law enforcement and/or military personnel.